Sunday 2 October 2011

Ah, I see


Well, whatever the problem with Kindle was seems to have been ironed out. That's the good news. The bad news is that just the one sale has appeared on my reports - and that's the test one I made ysterday. Oh dear, how unfortunate, or words to that effect.

That's the only thing about putting your work out there for all to see and hopefully buy - it isn't half discouraging when it doesn't sell. This one I did have some hopes that I might pick up some early sales of. I advertised it on my quiz blog , Life After Mastermind, and also on Facebook, where I have a lot of quiz friends. I hoped that at least a handful would be tempted, and maybe more , if I'm honest. A salutary lesson which will doubtless be good for me in the long run.

Still, look on the bright side. It does only take one sale to really make my day. Two and I'm like a dog with two tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment